Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Auction frenzy

I mentioned in my last post that there has been lots of crafting behind the scenes.  Most of my projects have been in anticipation of this week's preschool silent auction - I'm offering sewing lessons as one of the auction items!  I thought I would make a few things to put on display as simple yet cute projects somebody might want to make.
This also ends up being a review of some of the great, free patterns out there in blogland - I've included the links for all if you are feeling sew so inspired (couldn't resist). 


For Pleats Sake bag from U-Handblog


Buttercup Bag from Made by Rae


Snappy Toddler Shirt from Prudent Baby


Fruit Tart apron from Lark Crafts


Back of Fruit Tart apron from Lark Crafts
 One side note, the apron pattern from Lark Crafts seems to an excerpt from an upcoming book?  I found two errors in the pattern - both easily remedied.  I tried emailing the publisher but it got bounced back.  If you do decide to try this project, leave a comment and I'll send you the two errata.

More to share later (including two cute and easy tutorials for the little ones in your life), once the flurry of auction activity passes. 

Wishing you sunny days, even if its rainy outside!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...