Thursday, November 1, 2012

Easy as Pie Tank from Made by Me & Shared with You


This week, for Bias Tape Tuesday (one day late), I'm pleased to have Tricia from Made By Me & Shared With You share her Easy As Pie Tank.  This is a great example of how bias tape can finish off a garment, and why making your own really is the way to go!

 
Hello Jane of All Trade readers. I'm Tricia of Made By Me. Shared With You, a little sewing blog that I write to keep my sane. You can find me posting anything sewing tips, to full tutorials, and an occasional free pattern. I love sewing for my kids, my home, and even myself. Please stop by, look around, and say hello. Thanks, Roselee, for having me.
 

Pop over to Tricia's blog to learn how to make this gorgeous shirt - a definite staple in my wardrobe!  While you're there, take some time to check out all her amazing tutorials!  My sewing list has increased exponentially after looking through them! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...