Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Burlap Placemat Tutorial from Zaaberry

 
Happy Tuesday, everyone! 
I'm pleased to have my good friend Ruby over from Zaaberry to share her Burlap Placemat Tutorial.  Just in time for the holidays, there are so many variations on this simple idea - go wild! 
 
 
Hi everyone, this is Ruby of Zaaberry.   I've been sewing off and on since I was a child, though my passion was really rekindled with the birth of my daughter.  These days, it has taken on a force of its own.  I love to sew pretty much anything and everything and probably, like most crafters, have a zillion projects going at once, only some of which get finished on time.  It's been so much fun following Roselee's Bias Tape Series each week.  I'm really flattered and excited to be included. The project I'm sharing today is a very simple way to dress up a table and definitely falls into the category of instant gratifcation.  Take a peek around at my other tutorials while you're visiting and let me know what you think. 
 
click on the photo to see the tutorial

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...